[Question #42267]: Libnotify translation

Jochen Schäfer question42267 at answers.launchpad.net
Fri Aug 15 16:40:59 EDT 2008

New question #42267 on Pidgin:
https://answers.launchpad.net/pidgin/+question/42267

Hallo!

I was wondering whether it was possible to translate plugins for Pidgin like the libnotify plugin because it keeps on displaying notifications in English only. I thought it might be helpful to have this and maybe others localized. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any projects in the translation section of Launchpad.

What can I do to contribute to the project?

Yours,
lemecje83

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for Pidgin.