Pidgin 2.5.0 Account Groups Part 2

Vladimir Kraljevic ooydoboora at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:31:45 EDT 2008

I have no idea how to continue on with my previous mailing, Pidgin
2.5.0 Account Groups @
http://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/2008-August/001991.html ...the
problem is, now that the MSN contacts have shifted from the
"Individuals" group, "Has you" can no longer be seen when putting the
mouse over your contacts, in that dialog that shows. So supposedly,
all contacts have to be manually moved over from "Other Contacts" to
the "Individuals" group; But then, when adding new MSN contacts, which
group will they go into and will this be a recurring problem now :(
Regards, Vladimir