Pidgin 2.5.0 Account Groups Part 2

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 15:46:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:31:45 +0200
"Vladimir Kraljevic" <ooydoboora at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Has you" can no longer be seen when putting the
> mouse over your contacts, in that dialog that shows.

The "Has You" appears on my Win32 2.5.0 installation, but it doesn't on
my Fedora 9 machine with 2.5.0.

My Win32 installation doesn't create the "Non-IM Contacts" and "Other
Contacts" groups, but my Fedora 9 installation does. Only happens when
my MSN account is enabled. Difficult to work out what is happening.

I've raised a ticket about this, I want to decide what Groups I have,
not allow MSN to dictate them to me.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."