Language Support

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Dec 26 16:56:48 EST 2008

On 2008-12-26, 10:54 GMT, Thet Wai Aung wrote:
> I use the Pidgin and like that support most of the IM.
> But I think that it will be great if pidgin can support other
> languages such as Unicode defined standard languages.
> Eg: Chinese Language.

What do you mean support language? Of course, it is possible to
communicate in Chinese (with protocols which support it -- e.g.
XMPP/Jabber). And to the best of my knowledge pidgin should work
in Chinese (both of them) when it is your locale. If it isn't,
see FAQ http://tinyurl.com/a5j32p

Matěj Cepl