Application error

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Feb 14 10:22:42 EST 2008

FWIW - I've seen that same type of error because of my AV application
(long since removed) but it was not related to a Windoze update.....  It
wasn't with Pidgin, but it was the same error.
What is unique about these few machines?  Is it _just_ the Windoze
update?  With that many users I would like to assume you have a
"corporate image".....
Have you tried backing out the offending update (or hit a restore point
more likely) to see if it resolves the issue on one of these machines?