Status Icon Question

David Hampton pidgin at dhampton.net
Mon Feb 25 14:31:37 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 09:10 -0600, John Bailey wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 09:59:07AM -0500, Matt Burkhardt wrote:
> > One of the icons I have for a buddy is a small phone.  He's on AIM -
> > what does that little phone mean?
>
> It means that the person is using a cell phone to be signed onto AIM.

I got into a situation once where a friend on AIM was IMing me from
their computer, but all my responses were sent to their cellphone.  Is
there any way in pidgin to force messages to go to to the computer
instead of the cellphone if the user is logged into both, or is that
something that's invisible to pidgin.

David