Two questions

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Tue Jan 29 10:06:31 EST 2008

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:33:32 +0600, N.Novozhilov wrote
> 1. Why Pidgin always set privacy settings in my second ICQ account to
> the "only next users can talk with me" mode? Yes, some years ago this
> account was in this mode, but now I need to change one.
> How I can make this?

That setting is used to control whether you're invisible.  When you change
your status ("available," "away." "invisible," etc) Pidgin changes the privacy
setting for you to make sure you are either visible or invisible.

> 2. It's possible to make nested groups in a buddy list?

No, that is not currently possible.

-Mark