Personal Buddy Icons don't show a second time with mor information about the OS an the used Pidgin version

Zoé Skótos zoe.skotos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:35:44 EDT 2008

Hello again,
I solved the problem by me and myselfe, I just opend the blist.xml file
(located under your .purple directory) and copied the the image string
(something looks like this: <setting name='buddy_icon'
type='string'>69a91b8aaf6ae2ac02d8b8f8960fc47e8490d745.png</setting>) into
each account string directly under the Name string and now I have for each
buddy icon a icon.
It's possible to mark this problem as solved.
Thanks for the really great help and so many answers to my problem, Zoé