[Question #38506]: Change status of my MSN account to online in Pidgin

SanJ RockZ question38506 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Jul 7 19:25:17 EDT 2008

New question #38506 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/38506

I'm a newbie to Linux. My IM status for MSN is set to invisible in Pidgin. Now when I try to send a message, Pidgin replies me saying "You can't send messages as your status is set to invisible". I tried to change it to available but I didn't find a place where I can change the status of my MSN account. Can someone guide me on how to change the status of my MSN account using Pidgin?? (My pidgin status is set to Available and I can use it with my yahoo and gtalk accounts without any trouble) Your help is highly appreciated.

Thankx

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.