Some buddies appear "idle" - should be "available"

Lee B. leeb00 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:57:36 EDT 2008

The idle settings of these is set to "Based on keyboard or mouse use."

Also, their status does switch to "away," but when they go back to their
keyboards, their status changes back to "idle."

One of these people initially had trouble with Windows Messenger logging
on to her MSN account at the same time that Pidgin did and I'm not sure
how she solved that. Could MSN/Windows Messenger be causing this?