pidgin on windows - background & font colors?

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Sun Jun 8 18:15:49 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 06:36:21PM -0700, jadube wrote:

> I have poor vision and prefer black background/white font.  I found
> links/info for help with themes and background colors - but this info seemed
> to be for gnome/linux.  At least I did not see exactly what to change (in
> windows xp) to set background and font color.
>
> Are there instructions somewhere?
>
> thanks

The GTK+ settings are the same regardless of platform, the location of the
gtkrc file differs though. There is also the Pidgin GTK+ Theme Control
plugin which provides a graphical interface to certain select gtkrc
settings, which can be a useful way to start out (and was the intended
purpose of the plugin when I wrote it).

	-Etan