Clueless webforum injection in this list [WAS: Support Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6]

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Wed Jun 11 08:57:05 EDT 2008

Am 2008-06-10 11:01:25, schrieb Richard Laager:
> ???I don't see how people asking questions at Launchpad and having them
> forwarded to this list is any different than them asking questions here
> directly. In fact, if I ran the incoming e-mail through some script and
> deleted the Launchpad template text, you probably couldn't tell the
> difference.

The difference is, that  the  "launchpad"  messages  come  in  a  singel
unrelated messages and NOT threated, which  mean,  IF  YOU  ARE  NOT  ON
LAUNCHPAD, you can not fiollow a discusion...  you get all the time only
singel messages!

And If I do not see and relation between question and answers it is  not
worth to read...  Unfortunately I am over GSM/GPRS and have to  download
this crap.

> If you want me to turn off the Launchpad e-mails because you think that
> the Ubuntu folks are doing a sufficient job of answering those
> questions, that's fine by me. If you just want to reduce your volume of
> e-mail, then you should unsubscribe from this list.

If I want to use a Forum, I subscribe to Launchpad, but I want to read a
good mailinglist!!!

Note:   I am using "Gaim" since over 6 years and now "Pidgin"
        and I like to see a quality support  mailinglist  not
        poluted from a clueless forum. And of course, ${USER}
        give a fsck on HOW LAUNCHPAD or  the  Mailinglist  is
        working...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)