[Question #37151]: Comment under name

ImThatNerd question37151 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Jun 23 12:54:39 EDT 2008

New question #37151 on pidgin in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/37151

I was curious how I can do this like you can on AIM 6.0 on windows. I want to add a comment under my name so everyone who has be on their buddy list can view. I do not want to be away, but rather be shown as available and have text under my name on their buddy list to view. I have seen people with AIM 6.0 do this, but curious if you can with Pidgin?

Pidgin Support, which is an answer contact for pidgin in ubuntu.