Away Message?

Phil Hannent phil at hannent.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 10:45:00 EDT 2008

Markus Bergholz wrote:
> Is there a plugin which can see who is reading or who has read my away
> message?

I am going to hazard a no at that.  How would you measure that?  Your
status is displayed in the buddy list and on any conversation its not
something which someone is acting on.  Also how is it possible to
display that back to you?  As a log:

17:15 Phil looked at his buddy list and saw you were away.
17:24 Julie looked at her buddy list and saw you were away?
17:56 Mike looked at the conversation window and saw you were away?

Plus I have been know to open my buddy list by accident would that class
as knowing your status?

Not really useful or am I missing something?

Regards
Phil Hannent