2.4.0 Release Message Window Resize Issue

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Sat Mar 1 10:01:38 EST 2008

Kai Armstrong spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I just updated to 2.4.0 this morning.  As soon as I opened a chat window
> I instantly saw that the area where I type was almost missing.  As soon
> as I began to type there it started to grow.  I moved my mouse all over
> that area trying to resize that portion and nothing...

What do you mean by "almost missing"?  If you mean "the size of two
lines of text", and it resized automatically as it became full, then
this is normal and expected behavior.  If it was smaller than this,
then there is a bug somewhere, and we would like more information
(your platform, the font you are using, the Gtk+ theme you are using,
etc.).

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.