Problem with Buddy Typing Notifications

Mark Doliner mark at kingant.net
Sat Mar 1 21:26:30 EST 2008

What?  Pidgin supports typing notifications without the need of any plugins.
And it's working fine for me on both AIM and MSN.  And since this is the only
report of this I've seen, I'm guessing it's working fine for most people, too.

Fledglingzombie: If you open an IM window with yourself and send yourself 4 or
5 messages, does the typing notification appear?

-Mark

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:06:13 -0600, Gustavo A. Gómez wrote