multiple local user accounts?

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Sun Mar 2 09:18:26 EST 2008

On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 02:15:49AM -0000, Sec  wrote:
> This would something really good to add to pidgin.
> I too find this feature very useful to have. Instead of having to open multiple pidgin instances.
>
> 1. Simultaneously log into muliple IM networks (Trillian has this, I
> believe Pidgin does too)

Pidgin has supported this for as long as I've used it.

> 2. Simultaneously log into multiple accounts of the same IM (Trillian
> has this)

Pidgin has supported this for as long as I've used it, too.  I am
currently signed into 3 AIM accounts, two Yahoo! accounts, one Yahoo!
Japan account, two ICQ accounts, and three XMPP accounts (including
Google Talk).  I also have an MSN account signed in, but it's never
used.  This is all within the same instance of Pidgin.

John