Pidgin 2.4.0 and offline messages

Sec secq.002 at rediffmail.com
Sun Mar 2 00:11:42 EST 2008

All,

Is it possible to support OFFLINE MESSAGES with

a) ENCRYPTION plugin
b) OTR plugin ?

User A sends a) or b) ENCRYPTED message to B who is offline.
User A goes offline, but the offline message is stored on the server in ENCRYPTED FORM
User B comes online ( ** user A is still offline ** ) but B gets the message and is able to
DECRYPT IT.

IS OFFLINE MESSAGING POSSIBLE WITH ENCRYPTION OR THE OTR PLUGIN ?
Can someone comment on this ?

Thanks,
Sec