Wish list? Bug? ICQ Privacy settings not saved

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Sun Mar 2 12:50:08 EST 2008

ICQ seems to be the only service (I use AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN and
myspace), and ICQ privacy settings are 'lost' whenever I change
status - Away, Available, etc.

It seems just about every ICQ message I've gotten is a spam. Not even
sure why I use it to be honest.

But I'd like to see this privacy setting kept. I change it to Only
allow users on my buddy list - then poff, it's changed to only block
the below users.

And of course, ICQ is enhanced by google, which means sending ICQ a
abuse report is useless.

I know I asked this a while ago, but this ICQ spam is getting on my nerves. :)