Please change the 2.4.0 input field's resize behaviour

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Tue Mar 4 12:15:20 EST 2008

Mark Scott spake unto us the following wisdom:
> thanks for the reply.

I want to take the time out to thank *you* for your replies!  Your
empirical data on how you use Pidgin and _why_ the current scheme
isn't working for you is great.  I appreciate the time you're taking
to help us make Pidgin better, and the polite and professional manner
in which you are doing it.

All too often all we can get is "I don't like the new behavior, give
me the old behavior back", which unfortunately means that Pidgin can
never get *better*.  Sometimes the old behavior might be the right
answer, but sometimes improvements are actually possible.  :-)

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.