About Pidgin 2.4.0

Irjohn Arevalo irjohn1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 20:05:29 EST 2008

Good day, I would like to inform you that I am very happy that the new version of pidgin can now receive files came from yahoo messenger. Before, it is a hassle that I need to ask my group mate or friends to upload there files and send it to my mail, but now transferring of file is easier than before. I don't know what features you add to your product but everytime that there is new version release, it is really functionable and useful to the user like me, an undergraduate student. I don't use other IM because of its complexity. I used your product for more than 3 years. Keep up the good work.