dead irc account shown as active

David Balazic David.Balazic at hermes-softlab.com
Sat Mar 8 11:31:14 EST 2008

Hi!

(2.4.0 on win)

Today I had a connection failuro to irc.freenode.net (seems to be overloaded these days)
so I clicked the "Modify account" button in the buddy list window.
I changed the server for another and then:
 - pressing the ENTER key has no effect. Is this some weirdf GNOME guideline(*) or just a bug ?
 - after clicking Save, the account it shown as active, even if it is not:
 -- in the Account menu, it is liste, having a "Disable" submenu
 -- the Buddy List window shows status "Available"

I have to disable it and then enable it. After that is works fine.

Regards,
David

* - ENTER and ESC do not work as in other systems, like Windows