Wishes and Telepathy...

David BERCOT david.bercot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 13 16:01:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've tested many IM softwares under Linux like aMSN, Pidgin, Empathy,
Gossip, Psi, etc... and the one I prefer is Pidgin. But I'd like 2
features (of course, users are never totally satisfied ;-))) :
- MSN commentary (near to the nickname in the buddy list)
- webcam

Is it possible to have informations about these 2 features ? In a few
months, in the next release, never ?

About my first wish, the telepathy library does it (it is ok in
Empathy and maybe in Gossip) !!! It would not be possible to have it in
Pidgin ? I know that Pidgin uses the libpurple library, but there are
so many differences between them ?

Thank you very much for this great tool !!!

David.