Authorize buddy.. over and over and over and over

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Fri Mar 14 13:38:23 EDT 2008

At 10:19 AM 3/14/2008, Etan Reisner wrote:

>Is it a request from the same user every time? Are you saying yes to the
>request? No? Just ignoring it?

It's the same user. I'm saying No each time. I don't believe it's the
user sending the request over and over, but rather a system hiccup.

I just tried again - logged out of ICQ, logged back in, and there's
the request again. I think something isn't making it to ICQ to tell
it I've denied the request, but it only happens when I connect to
ICQ. Hope that makes sense?