Why did you remove the ability to resize the text input pane on the conversation window?

thebatfink thebatfink at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 13:19:45 EDT 2008

Why did you remove the ability to resize the text input pane on the IM conversation window?

It is extremely useful to me, at least, to be able to resize the text input pane on my IM conversation window.  Automatically adding scroll bars for long entries is an incredibly poor substitute.

I will definitely think twice about just downloading and installing upgrades of pidgin.  Upgrades are supposed to be improvements!

Also, your changelog link gives javascript errors (I would have checked there first for changes).