Own typing indication

Ka-Hing Cheung khc at pidgin.im
Mon Mar 24 23:22:39 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 02:34:58PM +0100, David Balazic wrote:
>  Ka-Hing Cheung wrote:
>
> > Do you have animated smiley icons in the conversation window?
>
> If some one sends them, then yes, I guess.
> If you mean if there were any in that case I described, the answer is:
> I am not sure. Probably they were.

I believe there was/is a gtk/pidgin bug such that when there are animated
smileys in the window, some text are not displayed immediately. If this happens
again, can you check if there are smileys in the window? Also try to refresh
the window (say, minimize and then restore the window) and see if it helps.

-khc