windows taskbar

Shane Martinez shanemar at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:35:35 EDT 2008

There's an option to turn the System Tray icon on and off, but is there an
option (or plugin) that allows the removal of the taskbar instance and just
allow the System Tray?  I pretty much have Pidgin running all the time,
whether I'm logged in or not, so it's a waste of space on my taskbar.  If I
could just have the icon in my System Tray, that would be great.  Of course,
windows taskbar instances for chats and such are fine.  I would just prefer
to hide the Buddy List in the System Tray.  Anyway of doing that?

Shane