2 questions

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu May 15 14:19:59 EDT 2008

Putting this back on list.

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:33:27AM -0700, kathryn powell wrote:
> I would like to use the avatar that I have in Yahoo
> messenger.  Can I?  I don't care for those in Pidgin.

Do you mean avatar? The icon you set for yourself that other people can
see? If so pidgin doesn't come with any of those.

Or do you mean the smileys that are used in the conversation window? There
are smiley themes available for pidgin around that you can install and
use, whether any of them use the official Yahoo smileys I do not know.

Or do you mean status icons? The icons that are used in the buddy list to
indicate when someone is away/unavailable/etc.? These can't easily be
changed at the moment.

	-Etan