2 questions

Etan Reisner deryni at pidgin.im
Thu May 15 14:37:08 EDT 2008

Keeping this on the list again.

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:40:47AM -0700, kathryn powell wrote:
> Avatar was what I said.  The one I have in yahoo has a
> nurse tailgating.  The pics in Pidgin are little round
> balls that look like they were intended to be a
> person's head.

Both datallah and I told you how to set up a buddy icon (avatar) for your
Yahoo account in pidgin. The green circles, and other status icons in
pidgin, are not buddy icons. Buddy icons live on the right side of the
buddy list entries, status icons live on the left. They are very different
things.

	-Etan