My name is Valentina! And me it is very lonely

Valentina saraya at accurasystems.net
Wed Nov 12 07:53:17 EST 2008

Hello!

My name is Valentina to me of 29 years Hope I  will be lucky I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am rather pretty.

The most important what is inside you and how do you feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.

I don't know if you answer me or not. But why not to try?

I will regret if not to try. I think we should use every chance to find our happiness. Life is too short to use it only for thinking and dreaming. I try to act but not only to dream.

So here I am I will not write you much about myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am.

I work to earn for my living. I have a higher education and I am rather intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a amily. I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers, movies, good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the friends.

Well, now it is up to you to decide to write me or not.

Please write to me directly at  woodgirl78 at gmail.com