Open log viewer in command line

Morgan Sennhauser morgan.sennhauser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:53:24 EST 2008

I was wondering if it was possible to open the pidgin log viewer (normally
accessible through Buddies->View User Log->"username") from the command line
in Linux or Windows.  Being able to do something like "pidgin-log
morgan.sennhauser at gmail.com" from command line would, I think be useful,
because then launchers for viewing someone's logs could be embedded into
things that allow it (for example, I use BasKet for my address book, and
have launchers for sending e-mails, going to their facebook, or sshing into
their box, and so on) or for a quick command line way to open logs.

Thanks in advance for any help.

                             WARNING

This email message and any attached files may contain information
that is confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for
use by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.   If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient be advised that you
have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or
attached files is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the
information contained therein. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
InBox.