Memory leaks in win pidgin 2.5.1?

dave1g dave1g at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 13 01:30:12 EDT 2008

The lead dev of winleak is going to work with me as I try to add some
robustness and extra features to this app to help my search.  Judging from
what it found so far it looks like most likely if there are leaks they are
the fault of glib/gkt on windows not pidgin itself. The issue is figuring
out what kind of heap those libraries are using on windows. apparently there
are different ones, and custom ones you can use, this app doesnt fully
support them all.

David