Memory leaks in win pidgin 2.5.1?

dave1g at satx.rr.com dave1g at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 23:08:39 EDT 2008

the major problem is the use of mutliple heaps in windows. winleak
doesnt handle it properly yet. im working on adding that ability, and
the ability to run a process from start to finish under the leak
detection. Ive already added in detection of when a non standard heap
was used and sorting the output by worst offending stack

David