Logging back to beginning of conversation

OKB (not okblacke) brenbarn at brenbarn.net
Sat Sep 20 15:01:57 EDT 2008

    Hi.  I'm using Pidgin.  When I hit "Enable logging" in an IM convo,
it begins logging from that point.  What I'd like is for it to log all
of the conversation up to that point, and continue logging from that
point on.  (That is, I want to be able to log the entire conversation by
enabling logging at any point during it.)  How can I do this?

Thanks,
--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell