How to know who has pinged me

parasou ramane parasou79 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 26 06:32:12 EDT 2008

Hi Experts,

I appreciate this project. I was using pidgin/gaim for the past one year.

I have a query to raise to you -

I wish to explain you a scenario for which I would like to know whether the functionality is already available or any patch will be done in the future release for that.

Scenario:
I have opened pidgin chat window for 10 persons in a single window (all tabs in the same chat-window). (Ref: screen1.jpg)  and then it is minimized to taskbar in Windows XP.

So, now, if any of those 10 persons ping me, the chat-window will be highlighted but not supposedly display the specific person who is pinging me at that moment.

Here my requirement: Is there a facility to make this minimized chat-window to show the particular person who is pinging me along with the task-bar highlight

Thanks for your efforts and time. Would you require any clarifications, please revert back.

Regards,
Paras

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/