Pigin

Emmery Chrisco echrisco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:42:07 EDT 2009

I really like Pigin because it is customizable (execept skins) and it
supports MySpace.

I am having a problem with sorting the buddy list. When I get it the
way I want it, it doesn't stay that way when I turn it back on. For
example, I sorted "IM Friends" into the "Family" and "Buddies" groups,
and deleted "IM Friends". Next time it comes on (like after a reboot),
they are all back where they started. Also, contacts that were merged
are no longer merged. The "IM Friends" group and others that were
deleted are back.

I would really like to be able to apply skins or themes to Pigin to
give it the LCARS look to match the rest of my system.

Thank you for your time and a wonderful program.

Cheers,
Emmery