proxies that work with pidgin?

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:58:05 EDT 2009

While I know how these work and that sock4/5 and that sort are
supported my question is more to do with finding a compatible one to
use. I've tried several free proxy lists/sites and none of have
worked. I'd like to use one for annonymity on one of my accounts for
now... so? can someone suggest a list of free or nearly free proxies
that can use pidgin, or maybee wide range of other programs like
firefox?

I'd appreciate any help
Thanks (sorry if this is a bit OT)
Geo

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..