Issues with Log Reader

Christophe Démaret christophe.demaret at laposte.net
Mon Apr 13 13:14:32 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have issues with the Log Reader to use my MSN logs.
Basically they are ignored, even though I have enabled the plug-in and
given the path.
I'm just unsure about one thing: my XML files are located in
"C:\Users\Christophe\Documents\Mes fichiers
reçus\piksou2884853564\Historique" (French Vista), I'm not sure whether
this folder should be given of the parent/grand-parent. I tried both
unsuccessfully, I even tried to copy the files into a subfolder of
Pidgin (in case it would be an iso/Unicode issue with the "ç") but still
failed to have this history displayed, only the one I have generated on
Pidgin itself.
Does anyone has an idea or should I open a ticket ?

Thanks and happy Easter,

Christophe