queston

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Apr 15 18:39:57 EDT 2009

Bill Cesavice spake unto us the following wisdom:
> I am a member of a small social network ( think myspace but alot
> smaller ) and would like to make my own chat client...what steps would
> I need to do because I would love to run it on pidgin !

I don't exactly understand your question, but if your question is "my
small social network wants to add a chat server, what should I do?",
the answer is "use XMPP and your users will have numerous clients from
which to choose out of the box." If your question is "my small social
network has a proprietary chat interface, how do I use it with
Pidgin?", the answer is "you'll have to write a protocol plugin for
its protocol."

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.