Need Help

Sujeesh Kumar TV - Clarion, India sujeesh.kumar at clariontechnologies.co.in
Thu Apr 16 07:42:46 EDT 2009

Hi

I am developing a site and for this site i am planning to integrate All the IM chat using. I came to know that using Lib Purple i can achieve this. I came to know that your site is also providing same functionality.  I am developing my site in PHP. Seems like Lib Purple files are in C/C++. So i am wondering how i can convert this into php and also  i need to run the same in Web Browsers. Could you please help me out in completing this functionality. Looking forward for your very valuable reply,

Thanks in Advance,

      Sujeesh Kumar.T.V
      Team Leader

      Clarion Technologies