where is the voice?

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 18:53:56 EDT 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:59:01 -0500
Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 08:18 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 20:30:23 -0400
> > Ethan Blanton <elb at pidgin.im> wrote:
> >
> > > Luke Schierer spake unto us the following wisdom:
> > >
> > > That news was extremely ill-advised in any case.  It should not have
> > > been posted.
> > >

> > It would have been OK if it had been a feature that was impossible, but
> > to tease with something in development (even if very slowly) was not a
> > great choice.
>
> Wasn't the code in question merged to trunk?

But does not yet form part of a release, so I think my comment stands.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html