Sort all contacts by accounts

John Uhlmann john.uhlmann at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 28 06:13:59 EDT 2009

Pidgin does not have this functionality at the moment - though it has been
requested before.

See http://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/8968 (You can add additional comments
to help justify this request and also 'vote' for it).

In the meantime, I suggest that you simply create a different group for each
account and keep track of the contacts this way.