Support question

John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Tue Apr 28 17:01:20 EDT 2009

Paul Archambault wrote:
> I believe the question is reasonable to ask, I myself don't know the
> answer but it could be formatted like:
>
> Yes but....
> Maybe if you.......
> No because......
>
> Paul.

Note that Ethan did provide a completely reasonable answer with completely
reasonable "formatting."  We are not a software company; we have no "target
market," as such, and no incentive to make sure we comply with any government's
laws and regulations.  As Ethan quite clearly stated, in a default configuration
the answer to the question posed by "Accurate Computer Service" is almost
certainly "no," but with appropriate changes it's likely possible to turn that
answer into a "yes."

Note also that reasonable formatting in this forum is NOT top-posting responses.

John