Support question

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Tue Apr 28 17:11:45 EDT 2009

At 02:01 PM 4/28/2009, you wrote:

>Note also that reasonable formatting in this forum is NOT
>top-posting responses.

I for one would vote against HTML too, if I had a say .. :)

One thing I've noticed here moreso than on any other e-mail group I'm
on, is a number of messages aren't formatted. It seems to be from
certain people - I'm not 'picking' on anyone since this may be a
configuaration problem they're not aware of, and I'd be happy to post
exact copies, but say where most of the time a reply looks like

On 1/2/09, Joe Smith Wrote:
 >Blah Blah

I agree..... blah blah.

Their reply may look like

On 1/2/09, Joe Smith Wrote: >Blah Blah I aggree.... blah blah

Evan