Support question

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Apr 29 13:06:35 EDT 2009

Paul Archambault spake unto us the following wisdom:
> You're missing the point.
>
> I didn't say his answer was unreasonable, I said telling someone that their
> question is unreasonable was not the best choice of language to open a
> dialogue with.

I think you misparsed my response.

Asking the question is not unreasonable, the question is unreasonable.
It cannot be answered.  If you prefer, you may replace "nonsensical"
with "unreasonable".

It is perfectly normal and common for people to ask unreasonable
questions, if they simply do not understand the domain.  Not every
person can be expected to understand every domain.  I feel like I
provided a complete and meaningful response to the question.  If you
have actual helpful input on this topic, please feel free to provide
it.  :-P

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.