Two Questions

Michael Wolf mwolf at nethere.com
Sun Aug 2 22:53:29 EDT 2009

I have two issues:

First, I am porting from Windows to Linux, and for now, am porting GAIM
1.3.1 over to Windows on a Virtual Box (thus issue 2.)  I need to know how
to get GAIM 1.3.1 to recognize my user data in the .gaim folder (which I
cannot recreate by the way.)  I see no configuration files in the program
files for gaim.

Second, I am not comfortable with the newer version of Gaim, Pidgin.  I
prefer the interface and features of Gaim, and want to find the linux
version to download.  Your website is EXTREMELY difficult to navigate,
unfortunately, and I cannot find older versions to download, or any
mechanism by which to find such on the website.  Could you please provide a
link to older versions, or an FTP site, or something where I can acquire a
copy of Gaim 1.3.1 for Linux (Ubuntu).

Thank you.