Two Questions

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 22:01:55 EDT 2009

As long as you are using the location that the config files should be,
and use the same folder, in this case .gaim it shouldn't have any issues
picking them up.

As for finding Gaim 1.3.1, chances are you won't be able to, though I
won't say it's impossible.  The Pidgin repositories on Pidgin's SF
project only goes back to 1.5.1 and Gaim's SF project repository is
empty.  Not only is is bad security to use 1.3.1 as there are a lot of
fixes for security since then, as well as some required fixes to allow
certain protocols to continue working.

-Michael