yum repository?

Scott Lipcon slipcon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:44:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply.   I of course was going to download the other
dependencies as well.  Unfortunately, the system I'm installing is behind a
firewall, so I can't use the yum repository directly -  interestingly, your
comment that Sourceforge is doing something funny helped out - I tried
getting the packages using wget, and it worked fine.

Thanks,
Scott