AIM DISCONNECTS

Christopher Marlow C_Marlow at Live.com
Sat Aug 8 06:05:39 EDT 2009

HI,

   I am new here so please go easy.... I have been using pidgin for a long time and I noticed EVERYDAY that I get kicked off aim.... I will switch XP user accounts and let my mother get on and then when I come back, an hour or two or three later,  I noticed that I have only been on 1 2 3 hours and xx min, when the computer has been on 11 HOURS and some odd mins. I am kinda starting to get annoyed with pidgin because of that, so I am hoping you guys and gals out there will please tell me how to fix this so I will stop getting kicked off aim.

Thank you,

~ Christopher ~

http://life-accordingtochristopher.blogspot.com/

[ PLEASE NOTE:]
 -- All emails sent and received are kept for Christopher's personal records.