Can U help me? : ]

ALbinek albin.bzs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:40:58 EDT 2009

Hello!I would like to ask you for integrate the latest version of gg with
pidgin.
Pidgin doesn't show a new status of users and signs in they description, now
which is 250.
IMO You can add a new option in menu after clicking in right mouse button on
users it can be like that:
copy to Clipboard -> + -> buddys status description
                                  -> buddys username
IMO you can also improve the way of taking down and reading emoticons
through current transcript: ":).png :)"
The programme ignore any emoticons with space.It is better to use a
transcript which one will be separate all emoticons by signs up: "':).png'
I truly hope that my advices will be handy and make it possible to improve
the best programme to communicate on the world hehe.
Pawel A.